Microfiction: The Birthday


I looked into the mirror and couldn't believe the day was finally here. I had waited for this day for so long.



As I sat down at my vanity, I was excited beyond words to get ready for tonight. I put my laptop on my bed and played my birthday playlist. I did my makeup and put on the outfit I had picked out. Now time for my twenty-first birthday party.


Makeup Vanity, Photo by Jamie Street on Unsplash




Author's Note: I wrote a two-sentence story and a dribble. Both are related to my upcoming birthday but it is interesting because you would not know what the special day was from just the two sentences but the dribble has a little more detail but still vague.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King