Growth Mindset Thoughts



I had never been familiar before with the Ted talk and Growth Mindset but I really enjoyed it. it reminds me of a lot of the thoughts my dad has always shared with me as a basketball coach. He always taught me to be looking for growth. I think the experiments they did were proven how helpful it can be to excel and be shown progress over time instead of the instant reward with the math game. I think it can be so beneficial for people to have an open mindset and see themselves as a work in progress. This class is definitely a challenge for me because I am not super familiar with the topics but I think this gave me a new perspective. I really enjoyed it.   


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King