StoryBook Favorites



Paige's Storybook
https://sites.google.com/view/paiges-storybook/introduction?authuser=0

I found this storybook to be interesting because of the topic it covered. I love food so naturally, I was drawn to this topic. I really like her introduction specifically. She goes into detail about three different foods and a short story to go along with them. She gives enough detail to be interesting but not too much to give the story away. I also really like the layout chose. She has a tab to click on for every part of her storybook. Introduction and the three different stories each labeled so it wasn't confusing to read each one individually.

Karma
https://sites.google.com/view/goodplacekarma/home

This next storybook originally caught my eye because of the title. Karma is a word you hear often but not often do people know what it means so I wanted to read what they said about it. I like the home page because it included a video and picture to catch the reader's intention. They also gave back story, similar to an introduction on the homepage instead of a separate tab. The layout was similar to the first one I liked because the person had separate tabs for each mini-story/ topic they wrote about. Also, they included a script that was interesting to read and different than other books I looked over.


Music Stories
https://sites.google.com/view/musicbattles/home?authuser=0

This last storybook had a different topic than both of the other two I chose so that is why I was drawn to it. I wanted to look at all different topics to get different ideas about what I could possibly do. Similar to the others, I liked how they organized their storybook with multiple different tabs for different sections. I feel like this is the best way to organize the storybook. Each section told a different story about one main topic that she introduced on the introduction page. I like how they chose an interesting story and then developed it into their own mini-stories. 
Lighting Strike Picture from Music Stories


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King