Time Strategies




I feel like time management is going to be essential in this class. The first week I struggled a lot juggling os many assignments but I think the schedule will definitely help and I plan on working ahead.

The Psychology of Checklist article was really helpful. I have always loved checklists but I liked how their checklist was organized. SMART, Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-bound. These parameters help choose tasks that won't overwhelm me, while also awarding my dopamine with completion.

https://blog.trello.com/the-psychology-of-checklists-why-setting-small-goals-motivates-us-to-accomplish-bigger-things?utm_source=blog&utm_medium=linkedin&utm_campaign=checklists

Eat The Frig First Thing in the Morning was an interesting concept I have never heard of before. I don't necessarily see myself using this strategy but it makes sense to get something out of the way in order to be more productive and energized for the rest of the day. I just personally love my me time in the morning and like the routine I have.

https://medium.com/@alltopstartups/eat-the-frogs-first-thing-in-the-morning-and-other-better-work-habits-7070f9e79822

Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King