Famous Last Words: Spring Break



Well, we are officially halfway through the semester, officially at the point where almost every student is at their breaking point. We haven't had time off since Christmas and we are just about to go crazy if we have to take another test. Unfortunately, spring break is the period where all the teachers try to get in important assignments and even worse, exams before we run off to party wherever we are going. So naturally, I have 2 projects and 3 exams next week... right before spring break. How lovely. While I am desperately sad about this turn of events, I cannot express my excitement enough to reach next Friday and be at the end of a disastrous week.  I still have lots of studying to do in the meantime but it is exciting to know in one short week I will be past my breaking point and onto a wonderful break from the lovely town of Norman.

But to go more in detail about my upcoming week, it is important to focus on my assignments and test in order to get where I need to be grade-wise. The first assignment I will be attempting is a case review in Intermediate 2 Accounting. I will work with my partners again, who lacked in performance on the first one and hopefully they will step it up for this one. Next, I will be undergoing the dreaded management test. My management tests are beyond difficult, ridiculous you could even say. They are only 57 multiple questions long, but each one is specially designed to trick you, I swear. But, it can not be avoided and I have to do it. So on Tuesday, I will attempt to do well on that and increase my score from the last test which was not too great. Next, I will attempt my Intermediate 2 test on Wednesday, which surprisingly will be the easiest task in my opinion. I did well on the last and hope to do just as well on this next one.


Beautiful Beach, Photo by Sean O. on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King