Week 8 Comments and Feedback


1. Overall, the comments I have received have been helpful. I enjoy the comments that include criticism or suggestions to make my writing better. I think those comments help me improve on my writing more than other general suggestions and comments.

2. I think my comments are helpful and useful, I try to comment and make suggestions about the stories. I use the I wonder method a lot to write detailed feedback on the plot of the story. I also like using the Wow method to highlight parts of their story that I really like and enjoy.

3. I think the introduction blogs are fun to learn interesting things about people. I feel like each blog I read introducing someone is so different than any other I have read. However, I do not necessarily think the introduction blogs help really get to know someone because I find that I don't always return to them after reading so I do not always remember the different people.

4. I think to help people more with my comments I can be more detailed and specific. Sometimes I only talk about small things I enjoyed about the story instead of more helpful feedback to improve it. 

Funny Cat meme from Cheezburger

I love this picture because like I mentioned earlier, I think feedback can be so helpful. Especially criticism because it lets you be more aware of what could be wrong and how you can improve. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King