Week 8 Progress


1. Overall, I am not thrilled with my performance so far. I have struggled a lot getting in a weekly habit and routine, which has led me to miss quite a few assignments and not take advantage of the extra credit every week. This week and last I have done a lot better and am getting better at getting a routine, but I still struggle because of my semester being harder than anticipated. I enjoy the reading and project assignments, as well as the storytelling. It is not that I don't do them because I don't like them, I just lose time. 

2. Right now I am in the C range, but after this week and the extra credit, I can move up to a B. I am definitely going to do my best to not miss any assignments from now on to keep myself out of the whole I got in the first semester. Also, I want to do more extra credit opportunities.



Continuing on The Track, Photo by Kolleen Gladden on Unsplash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King