Week 8 Reading and Writing






Overall, I think I have struggled with the reading and understanding it as a whole but I like what I have done with my stories. Being able to creatively write has been very fun for me so I have enjoyed that a lot. In the future I want to get even more creative with my stories, maybe making them longer and more descriptive. I don't rely heavily on my reading notes so I think I am doing a good job being creative on my own with minimal looking back or copying.

Like I said in the future, I want to begin writing more in-depth stories now that I have kinda gotten the hang of things and gotten back into writing. I look forward to the rest of the class.



Crocodile on the River. Photo by Jen Palmer on Unsplash

I chose this image because it was in my very first story, where I was still getting used to things and it has been one of my favorite stories. I like to look back on it and see how far my reading has come. Plus I think it is just a really cool picture. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King