Wikipedia Trail: from Dragons to Los Angeles


Dragon

I first went to this article because I saw a post on the class announcements/ twitter stream talking about Chinas Magical creatures. It was a joke how we always think dragons but that is not actually accurate.


Harry Potter

Next, I was led to Harry Potter because the dragon article discussed how they are sometimes found in western fantasy literature. The Goblet of Fire featuring the dragons was one of my favorites from the Harry Potter series.

Universal Parks & Resorts

Next, after the Harry Potter Wikipedia, Universal was discussed because there is a Wizarding Worl of Harry Potter attraction that has been built at many of the amusement parks. I have been to one of them in Florida so I thought that was cool.

Los Angeles

Lastly, I was led to Los Angeles from the Universal Wikipedia. The Universal article discussed how a Universal attraction was originally built outside of Los Angeles in Universal City. Which then led to the creation of Universal Studios Hollywood theme park.



Downtown Los Angeles



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King