Biography: Corona and Birthday



I sit and wonder why this is happening and what will come of everything. Not only did I lose the second half of my junior year, but I now will be spending my twenty-first birthday in quarantine. Which is not exactly what I had in mind when I imagined that day for twenty-one years of my life. I am hoping that it will still be fun and I know my family will do everything they can to make me have a good day but it is hard not to be sad. At this point, I have to assume everything happens for a reason and realize there is a bigger picture.



Birthday Cake, Photo by Deva Williamson on Unsplash




Note: I wrote this about my upcoming birthday that I will be spending in quarantine and shared some of the thoughts I am having.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King