Biography: Max



My very first pet was better than I had ever imagined. Growing up me and my sisters begged and begged my mom for a dog but were never successful. Eventually, when I was 12, my mom finally caved. Next, came Max. Max was not like any ordinary dog. He is a Labrador Retriever mix and I think he is the cutest dog I have ever seen. Max is so cuddly, he will always be there when you need a hug. He is my best companion and always sits right next to me in the living room. Max has bee there as I cry over a boy and been there when I lost my grandpa. I cannot imagine my life without Max.



My dog Max, photo by Me




Note: I wrote this story about my dog, Max. It was just supposed to be short and cute and just talk a little about how he has impacted me growing up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King