Biography: Mexico


This past January I had the best vacation to Mexico. I took a cruise with my family to Cozumel and had the best experiences that I will never forget. My favorite thing that I did was swim with stingrays. I thought I would be more nervous than I was, but once I was in the water with them for a few minutes I got more comfortable. At first, I would try to avoid them and stay as close to the boat as possible. But, eventually, I even decided to kiss a stingray and feed them. It was an experience I will always remember.



Kissing the Stingray, photo by my dad




Note: I used the vacation prompt from the suggested and chose to write about my recent vacation. Just a short story about one of my favorite experiences.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King