Microfiction: The Roomates


It is crazy to think about everything that happened this semester. I never thought I would not be talking to my own roommate.


Grace had been talking about me behind my back and I found out last week. I haven't talked to her since, even though she has tried. I could not believe she thinks that I am stealing her friends from her when we are all best friends.


Girls telling Secrets, Photo by Ben White on Unsplash





Author's Note: I wrote these microfictions talking about an encounter between two roommates. One is a two-sentence and the other a dribble. I enjoy writing short microfictions that leave the reader to decide what they think.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King