Microfiction: Two Mysterious Encounters



My heart began to race as I heard the sound of his truck pull up. It was a familiar sound, I had heard it many times before, but this time it felt different. I walked toward the window and peeked out quickly. The sight of him still gives me butterflies.



I was so nervous to see him again. But I feel like I will still love him just as much now as I did then.


A Dark Window, Photo by Josh Nuttall on Unsplash


Authors Note: I thought it would be so fun to write the same encounter but two different lengths. They both have so much mystery but the Dribble gives just a hint more of detail. Both are obviously about a girl seeing a guy again, but the reader has no back story so it is up to them to come up with ideas for the pair.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Comment Wall

Introduction to Payton Hall

Week 3 Story: Turtle and the Geese/ Prince and the King